Monday, August 8, 2011

Haha is this really weird or is it just me?

ok this was kinda creepy the other day btw im a 13 year old boy. i ordered a pizza for delivery and the guy called me right up the street from my house i didnt know the number and i thought it was a salesman when they said is judy there (mom) i said shes not home right now and he said its the pizza man i said oh and told him how to get to my house so now he knows my parents arent home. he got out of his car and from the beggining i could tell he looked kinda weird so when he was leaving i said have a nice day and he said i will talk to you soon and it really creeped me out i got paranoid and left my house for a while i seriously thought i was gonna have to beat someones *** lol but is tht weird to anyone i know ill talk to you soon is a figure of speech but like idk what do you think

No comments:

Post a Comment