Monday, August 8, 2011

I've heard that if a guy cant please a girl in bed he takes it out on her?

But what if she is either unwilling or unable to do the tasks he likes? It's come to my attention that guys like n variety. But at times, I couldnt provide this n got boring, so I got blamed. Granted, if I had a clue, I'd've let him do anything to me to keep him happy, but in the long run, the would've dried up n he would've left me anyway. But he did please me in the beginning, and still would have if he wasnt such a prick mama's boy. So y is it that many on here say it's due to his lack of ability that he blamed me for being bad in the sack? And yes, to reinforce this, he let anyone who'd listen know, particularly those in my own family(though I was the last to know). It just shows what a prick he was. I just want to b educated here, I know next to nothing about guys. So this throws me for a loop. sure, i'd've done anything he wanted....but not for long; no matter how great he was. I see y so many women hate now. Please do b informative n enlighten me. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment