Friday, August 12, 2011

I need some serious input...I want move out of me and my husbands home.?

I am not sure if I want a divorce. Because I do love my husband, but I do not like him. I got married after three weeks, been married 4 years. My husband was in the military and the whole marriage he was gone. We had a lil gurl before he went to Kuwait for a year. I guess you could say i never really knew him. We are so different we feel like we do not like each other. We use to physically fight before our daughter was born. We both have issues I do not know what it could be,. I feel like he bitches all the time and I am never good enough. He got out we moved away and im NOT bringing in 1000 a month. So he is pissed. He is going to school. I am debt...and I think he bitches all the time. We NEVER GO OUT ever. not even for a drink, a dance. If we do go out he gets all pissed and rushes me. He is just lame, and I am not even being mean. I mean major attitude problem I just want him to be my best friend and he isnt. I have been a good mom and wife. I dont have money but i take care of my family. What is wrong with him? He yells and slams stuff all the time. Has no patience. I tell him I am leaving and says good I need to figure it out because he has been paying for me since we got married. Can u believe this? I live in NY...I found a house for 400 a month! It will be available in November. It not that great but it s place where me and child can live in calm normal environment and i can enjoy my life again...Im 25...married 4 horrible years. Any advice? Should i move? everyone will be upset

No comments:

Post a Comment