Friday, August 12, 2011

Is it love or just infatuation?

When you love someone and you break up with a woman you're with, and you search for someone more ier, but at the same time you still have feelings for the one you broke up with because of what you had. Men and women see things differently when it comes to and love, being desperate and wanting the impossible. I notice guys sometimes date a woman that's not drop dead gorgeous, but they say they're in love. I can respect that. Sometimes guys have with any woman pretty or ugly, and say they have no standards. Just want . However, , I'm choosy, Love, I'm choosy. I'm in love right now, we broke up, heartbroken. There's a girl who's ier than the one that broke up with me, and we're good friends. I still love her, I don't know if I could fall in love with the new girl just because she's sexier. She has a good personality too though. Infatuated with new girl and heartbroken over old girl? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment