Friday, August 12, 2011

Ok, so there is this girl i really like, but im really unsure if she feels the same way, and what i should do?

ok, well since she broke up with her bf, a mnths ago, a few wks after this, she strtd being really friendly to me, a lot friendlier than usual, we wd get along ok in clss, its at coll, she wud com up to me and hlp me with my wrk a lot and ask me rndom things to start talks, shed tease me and wud hav a laugh. Anyway the nxt wk she caught me in a corridor and asked if i wantd to go on a day out thing to this conference centre (subject related) with her and her dad i said id luk into it, but nver gave her a proper reply all week, (i was jst unsure), the day before she wnt, she asked me to go with her and find a mmbr of stff, i tried to bring it up then but never said i wantd to go, so i didnt go. The nxt wk she said i should of gone with her. She was still being nice to me, helping each other, asking me to help her revise, but then a week later she tells me in cl shes hving boy trouble (not me i thnk), ths has cme to nthng, she alwys sits nxt 2 me and tuches me and teases me still-hlp

No comments:

Post a Comment