Friday, August 12, 2011

Would anyone Please donate money to help my grandparents? Any amount will help! Thanks?

My grandparents are in need. They are living in a house that has mold problems they are trying to fix them when they can they have only 1 small heater to heat there house during the winter, and with all the mold problems they need a dehumidifier (which they can not afford). I would love for them to be able to fix their house up before the winter. They have been through so much. They had 3 children plus they raised me (their granddaughter). My grandma worked so hard to make sure I had everything I wanted when I was growing up. She deserves the world. I am 20 years old and raising my little boy who will be one soon and I am giving my grandma what I can. So I am asking that anyone please donate to help them .. They do not know I am doing this they dont like to accept money from other people... I will be giving they 100% of the money that is donated plus buy they things they really need (dehumidifier, food etc). If you would like my address to mail me your donation contact me. I also have paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment