Sunday, August 7, 2011

Would they allow me to take my Canon EOS Rebel XSi into the U2 concert at the Rose Bowl?

Ok if you took it into the concert you probably wont get a chance to use it. Often your going to be too far away in too dark an environment to do any justice to your pictures. If they did allow it you would probably waste a roll of film and annoy the band with flashes Unless its day time I think it will be a waste of time The other thing you would need is at least a 200x or 300x s telephoto auto lens to even enjoy the pictures. I doubt they will let it in anyway. In keeping with standards that entertainment try to instill they would rather you buy quality pictures than allow you to take a bunch wher you might get one good one if your lucky. Ill give you an example I have had my camera at sporting events in full daylight and took a few good pictures. On the other hand I have tried to take pictures with my canon Rebel and Elan II and found that at concerts you would have to be standing very close to the band to get good pictures because of lighting. Go have fun without it because you will also have to carry your precious camera around with you all night. Its like carrying a baby with you. While the rebel is a great camera it has its own limits and so do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment