Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What do you think about Fashion in the East,West,South,Midwest?

So I'm from Minnesota which is the Midwest and I was reading in a magazine a few days ago about fashion and I couldn't believe how many disses there were about the Midwest and how slow the region was when it comes it fashion I was insulted because some guy in the magazine wrote how no one in the midwest has any Fashion sense. I don't know what part he's been in but I was recently at the Mall of america and I was just looking at people and there were so many people with so many different fashion tastes there everyone had their own thing going on. Then I was in Minneapolis and just looking at people walking around town on the weekend and I was just looking at their clothes and seeing how they dressed and to me eveyone had their own trendy style so here's my question. If people in the midwest are slow in fashion are we all suppose to look like people in L.A or people in NY should we all be looking at magazines and copying what Mary kate olsen or Lindsay Lohan is wearing if we did that wouldn't no one be original? I don't care to walk down the street in big *** chanel gles and handbags bigger than me, or those ugly long gown's that Nicole Richie is wearing. I don't care to brag about how much money I spent on a pair of jeans and a Boutique If I wore all of that wouldn't I be a clone? anyway I love Haute couture seriously If I had enough money I would wear it all day everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment