Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who was your favorite wrestler when you first started watching wrestling + DCW thunderwave results promo?

Promo: Carma is a ***** Dark Demon. You should've just left me alone and I would've been on my way to the top of that ladder with a win in the MiTB match. But now I don't even care about that match now I demand a match with you. I want a Barbed Wire Barricade Match. If you got a Title I dare you to put it on the line. I wanna see if you have the to step up to the plate. The Barbed Wire Barricade Match is not very complicated. Basically everything is wrapped in Barbed Wire. The Ring Ropes all the weapons inside the ring are wrapped in Barbed Wire. Bats, 2 by 4's, Tables, Chairs Hell lets throw in a few Tacks. After I am done with you even you'll be wrapped in Barbed Wire and 6 ft in the GROUND!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment